LK Metrology’s range of premium quality ALTERA CMMs meet the varying needs of manufacturers, both today and in the future.
The superior ceramic design, with near perfect stiffness-to- weight ratio and greater resistance to temperature shifts, provides consistent performance across all manufacturing environments.
Advanced multi-sensor ready technology optimizes CMM throughput and provides the opportunity to broaden the application scope to new materials and components as needs change, without additional wiring or controllers.
Innovative work-flows and intuitive software features facilitate complex inspection tasks and boost productivity.
Ultra fast scanning
SCANtek technology allows the stylus to follow a continuous path around complex components without leaving the surface.
Measure small and delicate features unsuitable for tactile measurement.
- Two vision modules provide inspection capability for different applications.
- Thousands of features measured in a fraction of the time taken using tactile methods.
- Accurate data correlation between tactile and non-contact measurements..
Surface finish analysis
Combine surface finish analysis with other CMM measurements in a single operation.
- Integral motorised C-axis provides access to features at all orientations around the part.
- Output of RA, RMS and raw data for detailed surface finish / surface roughness reporting
- Variety of tip arrangements and knuckle joints to suit any application, including bores as small as 5mm (0.2 inch) in diameter..
Multi sensor inspection
High performance scanning, non-contact inspection and surface finish analysis on a single CMM.
The MRS2 modular rack system is a versatile auto change and storage system for all REVO©-2 sensors, probes and styli.
MODUS™ fully supports the industry standard DMIS (Dimensional Measuring Interface Standard) programming language for a futureproof investment in CMM programs.
Ultra-stable ceramic bridge and spindle guideway with high resolution 0.05 μm optical scales for volumetric accuracies from 1.5 μm + L/375.
Granite dove-tail table guideway with unique single orifice grooved pre-loaded air bearings for precise motion control at high speeds, Velocity up to 833 mm/s.
Self-levelling vibration isolation for optimum performance in areas subject to high levels of low frequency vibration.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-still ceramic bridge and spindle – greater resistance to temperature shifts.
- Ready for tactile probes, scanning probes and laser scanners.
- Accurate – 10 years warranty.
- intuitive software features – Multi-sensor CAMIO software included.
- Ultra fast scanning.
- Non-contact inspection & Surface finish analysis