- Welcome to the g2metric.co.il website (hereinafter – the “Website”), which is operated by G2metric Ltd., H.P. 514963982 (hereinafter – the “Company”). The website is a virtual store for the purchase of measuring and control equipment products and Quality inspection proposed by the company.
- The company reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate the operation of the site at any time and without prior notice.
- The conditions applies equally to both sexes, and the use of the masculine is for convenience only.
Conditions for making a purchase on the website
- The user is an adult (aged 18 and over) or a corporation legally incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel.
- The user has a valid Israeli or international credit card, issued by one of the recognized credit card companies, and the credit company has approved the execution of the transaction.
- The address to which the products must be delivered is in Israel, and is on the distribution map of the Postal Authority / Courier Company.
- The user has an active e-mail box on the Internet.
Purchase on site
- The site allows you to purchase items easily, conveniently and quickly.
- To place an order, select the desired item by searching the site or through the categories indicated, enter the “item page”, put in the shopping cart and access the payment.
- Payment will be made using any credit cards or bank transfers.
- The company reserves the right to change the means of payment on the site from time to time, at its discretion and subject to the laws of the State of Israel.
- The company also allows for a telephone purchase to be made between the user and the company’s sales representative and the transfer of credit card information in a conversation between them.
- At the end of the purchase, the company will send an email to the user with the order confirmation, indicating whether the product is in stock or not and the delivery time.
- Please note that the company may update the item page from time to time, add or remove details, remove products that are out of stock, add colors and / or sizes and update and / or change the price of the item from time to time.
- It is clarified that the images on the site are for illustration only, there may be changes between the images, including the colors that appear in the images and item details and between the actual items. These changes are due, among other things, to the fact that the items are photographed and displayed on a computer screen.
- Prices on the website do not include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- VAT will be added to the price according to the law. The prices shown for purchase are for purchase on the website only.
- When placing an order, the user will be asked to provide details such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number.
- Please note that for credit reasons, credit card information is not stored in the system. The purchase transaction will only be made after the order process is completed and after the credit card company receives confirmation of the charge.
Product supply / delivery
- The company undertakes to provide the products purchased through the delivery service of the company itself or any other shipping company that the company deems appropriate to hire its services.
- The address to which the purchased products will be sent will only be the address in Israel that the user will specify when ordering.
- The shipping fee will be added to the price of the items indicated on the website.
- The delivery time of products in stock will be up to 10 business days.
- The delivery of the products that are not in stock may be delayed, if a product ordered within 45 business days is not delivered, the user may cancel a transaction and receive a full refund, including shipping.
- In case of known delay or delay, every effort will be made to inform the user of the delay.
- The company is not responsible for any act and / or omission of the shipping company, including delay in delivery.
Cancellation of a transaction by the user
- The user may cancel the transaction he made on the website in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter: “Consumer Protection Law”) or alternatively, replace the product with a replacement product for the same amount, or receive a monetary credit if the notice is given within a day Completion of the order.
- The cancellation notice must be given by phone to the number indicated on the website or by email [email protected] only in these circumstances the user will be entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellation of the transaction after receiving the product due to a defect and / or non-compliance is within 7 business days from the date of sending the item to the user with an invoice and provided that its original packaging was not damaged, labels were not removed, the product is normal and not used.
- The user must return the item / s at his expense to the address: 8-10 Hamelacha St., Unit 301, Park Afek, Rosh Ha’Ayin, no later than 7 days from the date the item is sent to the user.
- A refund will be made after returning the product to the company’s warehouses in Rosh HaAyin.
- It is clarified that in the event of cancellation of a transaction that is not due to a defect and / or non-compliance, the user will not be entitled to a refund for the shipping fees paid by him (to the extent paid).
- Cancellation of the transaction as a result of a defect and / or inconsistency between the product and its details as they appear on the website – the user must check the item immediately upon receipt.
- If the item was received by the user when it is defective, or when the actual item specification is different from the specification displayed on the website, then the user may cancel the transaction within 7 days from the date the item is sent to the user.
- The cancellation will be made by returning the product to the company’s warehouses in Rosh Ha’Ayin.
- A refund in case of cancellation of a transaction will be made by crediting the credit card where the transaction was made within 14 days of receiving the request to cancel the transaction and the returned item. Replacing the item with another product involves additional shipping fees depending on the shipping method chosen by the user.
Cancellation of transaction by C2Metric Ltd.
- The company may cancel a transaction in the event of a clear error in the price of the product or in its description.
- In case the product is out of stock.
- In the event that an action was taken in violation of the regulations.
- In case the user has committed an illegal act and / or provided incorrect details
- In the event of force majeure, acts of war, hostility or terrorism that prevent the continued sale, execution or participation in the sale properly.
- If a sale is canceled, as stated, the company will not be responsible and will not bear, in any case, any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the user or a third party, including but not only damage due to purchasing the product and / or service from a third party at a higher price.
- The company is not a manufacturer of the products that can be purchased on the site.
- The company is a marketer of original products supplied by official importers worldwide.
- The sole responsibility for the products and their quality or quality includes operating instructions if any apply to the manufacturers only.
- The company undertakes to receive a product and transfer it to an importer / manufacturer for further treatment.
- If a repair is decided, the company may charge the user a repair fee as required by the repairing body.
- It is not possible to demand service / warranty for the product without presenting an invoice that explicitly states the date of purchase.
- Warranty on the products is in accordance with the manufacturer / importer’s instructions.
Security and privacy
- The company and / or those on its behalf take the usual precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information.
- The user’s personal details (name, e-mail, etc.) will be stored in the company’s database and one of its purposes is direct mail.
- For removal, please contact the company’s customer service in writing at [email protected]
- Removal may take up to 14 business days from the date of receipt of the referral.
- The company’s website is a secure website, that is, the data that will be entered into the system by customers when registering and / or browsing and / or purchasing, will remain confidential and secure. In order to protect the confidentiality of the information, the company operates using an e-commerce protocol (SSL – Secure Socket Layer) used to encrypt data from the moment it is received in the system until it is transferred to the company’s website system.
- The credit card details of the users who perform operations on the site are not stored at all in the company’s systems since the company uses external companies for the purpose of clearing the credit cards.
- It is clarified that since this is an online transaction, the company cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its computers or the disclosure of information stored by illegal operators and therefore, if a third party manages to penetrate information held by the company and / or misuse it, The user will not have any claim or demand against the company.
- Also, in cases arising from force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the user or anyone on his behalf, if any information provided is lost or reaches a hostile party and / or used without permission.
- The company undertakes that it will not use the details of the users registered on the site, but only for the purposes of operating the site and in order to enable the purchase to be made on the site, and also, for the purpose of maintaining contact with the user.
- The company declares and undertakes not to transfer details and information to a third party except in cases where the user has committed an act or omission that harms and / or may harm the company and / or any third parties, the user used the company’s services to perform an illegal act, if the company received a court order.
- The details of the user to a third party as well as in any dispute or legal proceeding.
- The company will also be able to use the user’s personal details, without identifying the specific user, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and / or passing it on to other parties.
Liability, copyright and intellectual property
- All information appearing on the site and the underlying software is offered to the public as is.
- Although the company intended that the information be correct and accurate, it is possible that the information is incomplete and alternatively technical or other errors in the information may have occurred.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company checks the information displayed on the Website, including the specifications and product prices, in circumstances where it is discovered to the Company that an error has occurred in the information displayed on the Website, it will correct the error immediately.
- The Company is not responsible for inaccuracies, or errors made in relation to the information, in cases where it has taken all measures to prevent these errors.
- The company hereby clarifies that the information contained on the site is for general and informative purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation and / or opinion and / or offer to purchase any product or provide any service, and therefore the user is aware and agrees that any reliance on statements, positions, advice or any other information.
- The display on the site is made at the discretion of the user and at his sole risk.
- Some of the information may have originated from third parties, and therefore it is understood that the company has no responsibility for such information, and the company does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- At the same time, the operators of the site will take all measures against the suppliers in order to resolve consumer complaints.